Feature Request - Option to clip only title and URL via IOS share sheet

lonewolf

Idea

Hi,

With respect to clipping on via the IOS share sheet, I would like the option to just clip the title and URL of a webpage, instead of the whole page.

I'm trying to accomplish something similar to the "bookmark" option available on the EN web clipper.

Additionally, if it would be possible to also have the option of selecting a snippet of text from the page to be included in the clip, that would be a most welcome bonus.

I use EN for my bookmarks so this is something that would be very useful for me, clipping just the title and URL instead of the whole page.

Hopefully, this feature is something that would be useful for others as well, so that EN will take it under consideration.

Thanks,

--
Wolf

2 replies to this idea

I can't agree more!!

I am making use of EN Mac client as a tool to arrange bookmarks in notes and add comments beside them with the help of createlink chrome extension. But I can not do the same thing with EN iOS application.

I wish I could enjoy the feature  everyplace.

On 2016/3/1 at 11:11 PM, lonewolf said:

I use EN for my bookmarks so this is something that would be very useful for me, clipping just the title and URL instead of the whole page.

Hopefully, this feature is something that would be useful for others as well, so that EN will take it under consideration.

On 2017/01/29 at 10:55 AM, jarima said:

I can't agree more!!

I am making use of EN Mac client as a tool to arrange bookmarks in notes and add comments beside them with the help of createlink chrome extension. But I can not do the same thing with EN iOS application.

I wish I could enjoy the feature  everyplace.

@jarima If you get a chance, please upvote this post in the top left, next to the title. Hopefully it'll increase the visibility of this feature request to the developers.

Archived