Clipper works sporadically

Tweetybug

I purchased EN a few months ago because I thought it would be a great tool in my arsenal.  When I installed the clipper on Safari it worked flawlessly.....for about a week.  And then it just failed to operate.  I uninstalled and reinstalled it but it still did not work.

So I decided to try it on Chrome.  Well, it just works sporadically now.  When it does work, and as I go to fill out my tags, it doesn't show memorized tags, so for example if I want to tag something "personal", typing "per" should bring it up...but nope it doesn't do that.  

Also it will allow me to fill out everything (notes, etc), and when I click on save it looks like it's going to save but then I get an error message "Cannot save clip".  It generates a crash report and it is pages long.

I'm working on a Mac using El Capitan and Chrome on the latest version.  I would love to be able to use EN most efficiently, but as it stands I have to copy and paste URL inside the EN desktop version to save any notes I want, which isn't really ideal.  

Is there a fix or work around for these issues?  

clipper error.png

Archived