Hi.

I have read the posts on merging notes but Command+Click on my Mac does not select multiple notes.

No matter whether I am viewing a complete notebook, all notes or search results…

Am I doing something wrong?

I just signed up for Evernote plus today and found out that I still can't email support directly. My support requests are redirected to the community, Weird business model… I am paying for my subscription but I'm still treated as if I am using it for free…???

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, edencane said:

I have read the posts on merging notes but Command+Click on my Mac does not select multiple notes.

That's odd.  Does Command+Click work outside Evernote?

How about Shift+Click to select a range?

• Level 5*
22 hours ago, edencane said:

I've been using Evernote Mac for years, currently on EN Mac 6.4, and I can assure that it is definitely possible to select multiple notes, and then merge them (among other options).  Please take a look at these resources:

1. How to merge multiple notes into a single note -- Evernote Help & Learning 

2. How to merge notes in Evernote Video
    (the EN Mac UI is a bit dated, but the process remains the same)

• 4 weeks later...

I am having the same problem.  I am on a Windows desktop and when I try the Ctrl+Click, it just opens the note and doesn't show a thumbnail.

I've tried alt+click, shift+click and all variations using two while clicking, after clicking.......  nothing seems to work. 

Shift+click doesn't select a range.

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...