Joshchatz

Problem editing notes.

Whenever I attempt to edit a note which has a return in (Enter button.. Paragraph button) - My notes always seem to come up blank, and I have no idea why.

I have reinstalled the app on my phone.

Any help with this?

Many thanks.

My notes have plenty of returns,  but I've not encountered this - what versions of Android and Evernote do you have,  and do you have a local wifi or notwork connection when this happens?  Can you see the note content before editing?

Hi there,

I am on Android 5.0 and Evernote 7.5.1 and yes, I can see the notes. But whenever I attempt to edit them, the whole note is blank. And it's through WiFi, I haven't tried through 3G - 4G.

Hi.  Hmmn.  I'm on 5.1.1 and 7.6 (beta).  I wondered whether your notes might be 'blank' because they were taking a while to download over a slow connection.  You probably know,  the database isn't stored on a mobile device because of possible storage space issues,  though you can specify one or more notebooks as 'offline searchable' when they are downloaded.  The default is that when you open a note,  the latest copy is downloaded for you to view.  However with an active wifi connection you should be OK in that regard.  You've already done the obligatory reinstall,  so I can only suggest you contact Support and see what they say...

• Like 1