Need More Daily Forwarding Emails

I am a Premium Member and require far less than what is available to me on a monthly basis.  However, my work requires maintaining a goodly sum of emails on a daily basis.  Frankly, 200 emails allowed for forwarding to my Evernote email account is simply inadequate.  How about 500.  Better yet, how about 1000.  Surely Evernote can handle that kind of load.  Just asking.

• Level 5*

200 emails into Evernote - Daily
Is that manual selection, or do you have your entire email routed to Evernote?

Until the limit is raised (don't hold your breath), you might look at alternatives.
On my Mac, there are Applescripts and personally I'm using an app called Evermail.

I download to my Thunderbird program 3 email accounts.  From these downloads I designate certain emails to be forwarded to Evernote.  I want to do more but I run into Evernote forwarding limitations.  Currently I use the "Clip.it" program to pickup the balance, although this is time consuming.

• Level 5*

As @Candid pointed out there's an Outlook email clipper.  The current public release is limited to one email per clip,  but I'm using the beta,  and that includes multiple email selection.  AFAIK clips via Outlook don't run into the email count,  so - if you use Outlook at all - that would be a further option.  If not,  then I'm afraid you'll have to clip emails one at a time unless/ until Evernote change the limit.

The other thing to do is to click multiple emails to forward. In Outlook this will send them all as one email with attachments. If you can group your emails and do this this could save both time and number of emails. 

Archived