figured out a good way to get recurring reminders on laptop, but what about on iOS?

The chrome extension Chrontabs allows you to set it so web pages open based on time/day. This works decent for me to open specific Evernote notes, but the webview is heavy on resources and many of us are mobile quite often. What's a current streamlined workflow to get recurring reminders for specific notes on iOS? Please discuss 

• Level 5*
14 minutes ago, bounce said:

recurring reminders for specific notes on iOS

The question applies to all the platforms; the Evernote reminder system is very basic.  
I don't use it, preferring the dedicated Reminder app in IOS/Mac.
Its a manual process to transfer reminders from notes, but I use Applescript (Mac) to help.

There aren't too many tools available in IOS.  
Whenever I want to automate things I usually look to Applescript on my Mac.  I have a morning alarm script running - I could easily add an update to the reminder for specific notes.

7 minutes ago, DTLow said:

The question applies to all the platforms; the Evernote reminder system is very basic.  
I don't use it, preferring the dedicated Reminder app in IOS/Mac.
Its a manual process to transfer reminders from notes, but I use Applescript (Mac) to help.

There aren't too many tools available in IOS.  
Whenever I want to automate things I usually look to Applescript on my Mac.  I have a morning alarm script running - I could easily add an update to the reminder for specific notes.

From what I've thought and from you chiming in, I think the best option is to use the reminders app, although my aim is to try to keep everything in Evernote so that I utilize Evernote more. Although, I could append things to specific reminder lists via Siri, so that is a plus. Shame this isn't a native feature in Evernote yet. 

This has been covered in other threads before, such as:

The Evernote functionality is not very useful.  I would like to see a much more robust reminder system. However, there are workarounds if you so choose, so search around Evernote forums and you can learn various ways.   The thread I pasted talks about google calendar as one option, and IFTTT as another option.  There are more; if you don't like IFTTT you can try Zapier or Workato.  Both have issues with very limited free accounts, FYI, but they have somewhat more functionality than IFTTT.

Archived