Paying for the wrong subscription

Hello all, I just renewed my subscription by updating my billing info, only thing is I intended to pay for a month of Evernote basic and instead accidentally ended up paying for a year's worth of service, an option that was preselected so by the time I clicked ok to proceed with the payment it was only when it was too late that I realized my error. Can this be reversed before my bank processes the payment?

• Level 5*

Hi.  User forum here,  so payment issues are outside our control - and it depends on who you paid;  iTunes or Evernote but for Evernote please raise this with Support by choosing "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

'Basic' accounts are free anyway,  so I'm not sure what you've paid for...

If you go by the website you'll get an instant acknowledgement and ticket number - post that here and we can get an admin to have a look at the issue for you.

Premium users (if you accidentally happen to be one at the moment) also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

• Level 5*
On 2/14/2016 at 10:29 PM, paperbackgangsta said:

Can this be reversed before my bank processes the payment?

Probably not, since electronic payments go very fast.

But you should be able to get a credit from Evernote by following the instructions provided by @gazumped.

Archived