Recently I noticed that if I put some hyperlink into Evernote while I am working in OSX, then in Windows or Android that hyperlinks are lost.

If I set hyperlink on some word, the the link is lost completely.

If I just copy/paste all hyperlink url then the active links is disappearing, yielding hyperlink to be shown as simple text.

I feel like there is a problem in Evernote OS X version. I am using the latest versions everywhere.

• Level 5*

Do the links you create in EN Mac work in EN Web?

I know you said that you are "using the latest versions everywhere", but this might or might not include Beta versions.
Please list the OS version and the EN version for each platform/app that has this issue.

If you are able to consistently reproduce this issue, then you may want to submit a bug report:

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue", "Payment/Billing Issue", and  "Log in issues".

• 2 weeks later...

Archived