Display problems

Evernote 5.9.6.9494 running in Windows 10 Pro

I frequently have the problem of a selected note not actually displaying in the main pane. For example, I search for a word, the snippet list then displays a list of matching notes. When i select the desired note, the main display keeps displaying the note I was viewing previously. In order to actually view the note I want, I have to go and select a completely different notebook, repeat the search and then select the required note.

There seems to be no regularity to when or why it behaves this way, but it's extremely frustrating.

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, Ekithump said:

Evernote 5.9.6.9494 running in Windows 10 Pro

I frequently have the problem of a selected note not actually displaying in the main pane

EN Win seems to have some problems running smoothly on Win10.

But you might try a simple app reinstall.

For this type of problem, sometimes a simple reinstall of the app will fix the problem.

This should not affect any of your Notes or other data.

But if you have any Local Notebooks, you might want to export them to ENEX files just to be safe.

To reinstall the app, see Evernote KB Article: How do I uninstall and reinstall Evernote [App]?

Is there still life in the Evernote Windows application?

Just got a new laptop (DELL XPS 15) with a hi-dpi 4K display. The Evernote application is pretty unusable with hi-dpi, even with the compatibility settings (no scaling). Are you fixing this? Thanks!

Archived