No Login Option Web Clipper 6.1 Firefox 43.0.3

Ansho

I installed web clipper 6.1 on a new PC with Firefox 43.0.3 / Win 10. The installation went well, I see the button and it opens - but I see no login option.

Unfortunately there is no information were to find the login on the Evernote Website... just marketing gibberish.

How do i log in? Or is it a bug? The last topic relating to this issue I found was from 2013.

Thanks for your help!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Does the clipper work normally?  If so,  you may already be logged in;  if not the installation may have misfired in some way - try uninstalling/ removing the add-in and set it up again.  Firefox > Options > Add-ons for a list of installed extensions,  and Evernote Clipper > Options for more information,  > Remove to.. er,  remove.

• 2 weeks later...

I too am having a problem with Firefox support.  I use this tool extensively for both bookmarks and copies of the entire page.  There are times when there is no way to sign in (or out) and when I click on the clip button, nothing happens.  Doesn't make any difference if I'm clipping to the application on my desktop or to the cloud.  It just looks at me and does nothing.  Then for a while it will work the way I'd expect it to.  I love this tool.  Isn't there a way to make it more reliable??????

• Level 5*
On 16/02/2016 at 9:01 PM, btbuz said:

I too am having a problem with Firefox support.  I use this tool extensively for both bookmarks and copies of the entire page.  There are times when there is no way to sign in (or out) and when I click on the clip button, nothing happens.  Doesn't make any difference if I'm clipping to the application on my desktop or to the cloud.  It just looks at me and does nothing.  Then for a while it will work the way I'd expect it to.  I love this tool.  Isn't there a way to make it more reliable??????

Have you tried uninstall / reinstall?

Archived