Need basic help with new to Evernote

Christopher Moss

OK, I am brand new  Evernote.  I just figured out where my emails to Evernote end up, so I feel pretty good about that...

One thing I would like to know...   I am using a monthly calendar template.  I have to scroll through old months to get where I left off.. it being January that's not so bad.  But there must be a way to mark the calendar so I can find the current date.  Can someone tell me?

I also would like to know where to find checklist templates.

I am sorry, but I am legally blind and it can take some fairly specific instructions to make me see what I need.

Thanks to you all for your help.

Kit Moss

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Christopher Moss said:

One thing I would like to know...   I am using a monthly calendar template.  I have to scroll through old months to get where I left off.. it being January

I used to keep my journal for an entire month and it was reversed date so the current date was always at the top.
The downside was that I couldn't use some automated entries that appended to the not

Evernote works better with small notes than one long note.
For example, my notes are titled Journal-yy/mm/dd
Be default my note list is sorted by Update Date, but I can change it to Create Date or Title

I appreciate that you lose the ability to scroll through your entries

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Christopher Moss said:

I also would like to know where to find checklist templates.

You can do a search of the forums, but unless you have specific requirements I would just create a note and add checkboxes

Archived