• Level 5*
2 hours ago, omccreary said:

I have a multi-page note. I created it on my iPhone, then synced so that I can also view it on Evernote Desktop.Is there a way to change the order of the pages?

I wasn't aware that you could do "pages" in Evernote.

Im my setup, I just have a single long note.  I can cut and paste sections to move them around.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, omccreary said:

I have a multi-page note.

Is this in a PDF?  Evernote itself does not support "pages" within a Note.
If it is a PDF, then you will need to open the PDF in a PDF tool like Adobe Acrobat (in EN Mac or EN Win), and reorder the pages there.

I did not create and save a PDF as far as I know. I created it using Evernote for iPhone, which allows taking multiple photos. It's a six-page (or six-photo) document. When I see it on Evernote for Mac, the main display panel shows the pages (or photos) vertically, one after the other. When I print from Evernote for Mac, it prints six pages corresponding to my original six pages (or photos). But the pages (photos) are out of order, and I'd like to reorder them.  

In the future I might want to "print to PDF" and send the PDF to someone, so I'd like the pages to be in order.

• Level 5*
14 minutes ago, omccreary said:

When I see it on Evernote for Mac, the main display panel shows the pages (or photos) vertically, one after the other.

Looks like to me that you will have to reorder the images in EN Mac.  You can use drag/drop.

I really don't like the EN iOS photo/document creator.  I always want my documents to be PDF, not images.  So I use another iOS app, like GeniusScan+ which works very well, and can send the PDF to Evernote.

JMichael: Thanks. I have trouble using drag/drop because each page covers most of a screen in the Evernote viewer, and when I drag the page down or up, the document does not scroll, so I can't figure out how to drag/drop. I was able to do a cut/paste, though.

But I do have ScannerPro for iOS. That seems like a better approach in general.

Archived