Enhancement request - toggle

(gbarry)

i would love to be able to select all/deselect all for the checkboxes in my lists that I reuse over and over (groceries, packing, travelling, camping, and so on)

i would also like to be able to toggle off and on the images in a note, maybe even the formatting! So for those that use lots of images in their lists, you toggle off images in notes, and you are left with the same list taking up considerably less room. Toggling back on the images allows better description between work chat, while shopping, printing, etc. 

*shameless plug

i love Evernote and use it everyday! It's always open in my workplace, even though my department uses a different collaboration tool/file manager. It's my digital brain for coordinating events at home, at work and everywhere in between. It is my emergency information notebook when I take my kids anywhere, leaving their health/insurance cards with mom, means I always have the digital copy or image as backup. Who do you think presents the data more, the one who always has access to Evernote, or the one that forgets the cards at home?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, macneilpi said:

i would love to be able to select all/deselect all for the checkboxes in my lists that I reuse over and over (groceries, packing, travelling, camping, and so on)

Until this is implemented, you might think about using a template note.

• Level 5*

@macneilpi

If you are using Windows you can toggle check boxes on/off by right clicking in the note, then selecting To-do, and then pick Check or Uncheck all. 

No such luck for images AFAIK.  Though you could put the image in a separate note and link to it in your main note (which may not be the best).  FWIW.

Or per @DTLow. create a template for reuse.

Archived