Feature suggestions - Sticky notes to top of notebook

For instance, you could have a long note that you continually go back to and work on or something that is a work in progress that stickies to the top of your 'all notes' or 'notebook' lists. That way, when you start a new note, the one you continue to work on won't be pushed down. This seems like it could be implemented fairly easily and would be mighty useful for users. 

• Level 5*
17 minutes ago, csihilling said:

Sometimes adding the note to the shortcuts bar is an okay work around.

I have a tag !Hot Notes that I have at the top of my shortcuts.  It allows me to tag notes for quick access.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, illpill said:

For instance, you could have a long note that you continually go back to and work on or something that is a work in progress that stickies to the top of your 'all notes' or 'notebook' lists. That way, when you start a new note, the one you continue to work on won't be pushed down

You may want to take a look at this thread:  Using Reminders to simulate Pinned or Key Notes.

On 1/14/2016 at 9:56 PM, JMichaelTX said:

It is a great idea that has been discussed many time in these forums.

Until/IF Evernote decides to provide this feature, here is a workaround that works pretty well:
Use Reminders (without a date)

I have found a good use for Reminders, not as in reminding me of a due date, but in pinning key notes at the top of the list.

Archived