What happened to crop images?

A few months ago, you could long press an image to crop, after cropping there will be popup that will ask whether you want to replace with new image.

Just 3 steps: 1) Long press, 2) crop, 3) click yes to replace

Now its 9 ***** steps

1) Press to view, 2) menu button, 3) edit, 4) after cropping click back button to go back to evernote, 5) Long press image 6) delete 7) Add attachment button 8) Click photo option 9) Select the new image to add

Can you add back the old function?

after brief research, it seems to be because Evernote is losing support for skitch to do this. My Evernote updated this morning and I think it is the update that did it in for good :( it makes me very sad. I use it to take notes in class and take pictures of the board but it needs fast cropping capabilities... 

5 hours ago, Tyrannosaur said:

after brief research, it seems to be because Evernote is losing support for skitch to do this. My Evernote updated this morning and I think it is the update that did it in for good :( it makes me very sad. I use it to take notes in class and take pictures of the board but it needs fast cropping capabilities... 

Reverting to an earlier version doesn't help, option to crop still missing.

Ever note should listen to its customer more. How do they expect free customers to become paying members if current paid members gets screwed too? 

• 5 months later...

Archived