Using Evernote with Texture

Hi- I'm a new Evernote user so hope I've put this question in the right stream.  I use Texture to read all my online magazines & while it gives me an option to save to Evernote, nothing actually shows up.  That is, when I try to save, there is no content. I've attached a screencap of a recipe I tried to save.  

I'd be over the moon grateful to get this working as it's a key feature I need Evernote to be able to handle.  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Screen Shot 2016-01-13 at 1.30.30 PM.png

Thanks for your reply Gazumped.  Texture is an app for reading magazines online.  It's not twitter.  Do you think it's the same issue though?  Any ideas for how to work around so I can save to evernote from texture (www.texture.ca)?

• Level 5*

Appreciate that it's not Twitter,  but the response from Evernote mentions aggregator sites in general.  Can you email from Texture?  If you have a paid account you should also have an Evernote email address.  Or you could email to yourself and then copy the emails into Evernote later...

Hi- so lovely to hear back from you.  That's a great question.  Am trying to email myself right now from Texture.  Darn- no, it doesn't work.  I get an email but it only has the name of the article, with no content.  Any other suggestions?

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  About tapped out with easy solutions.  If you are a paying customer you'll have access to Evernote's support team.  I'd suggest starting a support request - scroll to the bottom of this page to click the 'Contact Support' button.  -You'll get an instant ticket number,  but it usually takes a few days for a live person to respond.  Maybe they'll have more ideas..  ;)

Archived