faridp

Upgrading to Premium with different currency

Hi,

I am currently living in Malaysia, and an EN Plus subscriber since last Sept. I purchased my 1-year subscription in USD, probably from Mac or iOS app store. 

I want to upgrade to Premium after realising the affordable pricing in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). However, the only instance where I can see this pricing is when I go to the EN pricing page on my web browser, without logging in. As soon as I log in to complete the purchase, the price changes to USD.

Is there any way for me to upgrade now, or do I need to let my current USD Plus subscription end, and subscribe to Premium in MYR then?

Hi.  To avoid problems (with no disrespect to resellers in general) I'd suggest you renew your existing account via the account settings in Evernote. 

Try this link to extend an existing subscription - https://www.evernote.com/Checkout.action

Depending on your payment method,  you may be able to set your subscription to auto renew monthly or yearly from the 'Account Summary' page. There's more about purchasing, managing, or canceling your Evernote subscription here https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208314118

Hope that helps..

Hi Gazumped,

Thank you for the reply but it seemed it didn't work, because the pricing is still quoted in USD.

Hi Faridp,  I have the exact same issue. (although its in India). 

Was your issue resolved ? How was it resolved? Could you guide me please ?

would be much appreciated.

On 5/16/2018 at 8:01 AM, amitkapila said:

Hi Faridp,  I have the exact same issue. (although its in India). 

Was your issue resolved ? How was it resolved? Could you guide me please ?

would be much appreciated.

See my post in January 2016.  If the fixes in this thread don't help,  contact Support.

Same issue. Opened a support ticket for the same. Did you guys get any response?

I recently got to know that Evernote is charging me in USD all this time when the Indian rates were much lesser. I am a user in India and have been using Evernote since 2010. This is so unfair. I feel cheated all this time :(

I want to switch to a premium account and can see that it costs only 1500 rupees, whereas I have been paying 35USD for Plus, which is about 2400 rupees yearly for PLUS. A tier lower for double the amount! What a joke!!!

Pricing was apparently updated in 2016 as per this article - https://indianexpress.com/article/technology/social/evernote-revised-prices-for-india-yearly-subscription/#

I have been paying double for a lower tier all this time.

1519192661_IndianRates.thumb.jpg.e8926054a8295494a48957b6e0aabf23.jpg

1735210953_chargingmeforplusinUSD.thumb.jpg.bb2bf6e3deb03bb1e14b0dbf70a5cfaa.jpg

On 6/20/2020 at 4:21 AM, ranzzit said:

I have been paying double for a lower tier all this time.

Hi.  We're a (mainly) user-supported Forum,  so have no information at all about pricing.  You've done the right thing in opening a ticket - please let us know here what the eventual outcome is.