(Archived) Text search in PDF and pictures

As beautiful as this feature is in theory, i want to disable it. is there a posibility to do so?

1. Pictures

I store a lot of photos in evernote. no matter what text i am searching for - i always get presented a lot of pictures, where some aera without any writing inside is highlighted - as if the text would have been found there.

2. PDF's

even worse for pdf's - how to disable them from beeing indexed. i have a lot of ebooks in my account. not only is the amount of ebooks shown - no matter what i am searching for - always very high - scrolling trough them seems to be rough on the evernote engine - and does not really go smooth (both pc 3.1 & 3.5 - as well on mac).

Is there a way to genereally say evernote should attach my evernote files as attachments - and not make them readable in the account?

Is there a way to turn all the pdf's i already have included into attachments - rather than displaying them as readable pdf's?

There's no general way to remove these files from all future searches, although you could add this to an individual search to eliminate any notes that contain images, PDFs, etc.:

-resource:*

Archived