(Archived) ATTR_NOT_FOUND Error on Importing

Now that I can't export/import into 3b with enx, I tried dragging several notes over. I had about five notes and dragged. Things ground to a halt, and then I got an error:

"Can't save note 1634, error: ATTR_NOT_FOUND"

I then tried note by note. The first note gave me the exact same error, but actually did import. The other notes gave me no problems. When I tried the offending note again, it imported again, and gave me no error.

I've submitted this to EN, but thought I'd ask - anyone else getting errors while drag/drop importing from old to new?

And note: the crappy thing about importing in this manner is that the #%!%$ categories don't come with the notes. Grrrrrrr.

Now that I can't export/import into 3b with enx, I tried dragging several notes over. I had about five notes and dragged. Things ground to a halt, and then I got an error:

"Can't save note 1634, error: ATTR_NOT_FOUND"

I then tried note by note. The first note gave me the exact same error, but actually did import. The other notes gave me no problems. When I tried the offending note again, it imported again, and gave me no error.

Can you provide the ENX file(s) that gave the error?

Archived