Snippet of notes, always show other irrelevant notes's

In Windows EN, the snippet of notes, seems especially new notes created in Android(not sure), always WRONG - show other irrelevant notes's snippet.

Even "Ctrl-Help-Fix current notes/all notes" will fix this problem of existing notes, but the new notes created afterwards still have a high chance to recreate this problem. I feel the probability is one tenth of the notes.
and don't know whether this problem is associated with my notebook structure: My EN only have 1 notebook but many tags, the total notes amount is 4000.

Any fix solution? Thanks!
16 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  I use Windows and Android and haven't seen this - can you provide a screengrab of a few test notes to demonstrate?

I tried, but still cannot find the pattern and reproduce 100%.

In my envirenment(win7x64/EN@win 5.9.6.9494/EN@Android7.5), Follow these steps will reproduce about 40%:
❶ create new 3~4 pure text notes one by one in Android, without title(EN will add automaticlly), save
❷ Android EN will sync automaticlly
❸ sync EN client in desktop
!❹ and will see the inconformity of some sipnpet, like screenshot show.

2016-01-11_11-16-29.png

first note in screenshot.enex

2nd note in screenshot.enex

• Level 5*

Hi again - sorry for some delay,  it took me a while to set up this test.  I followed your process,  but didn't have the same experience - all the contents of the test notes were correct when synced from Android to Windows and viewed in Snippets.  I'm not using exactly the same set-up unfortunately;  Win 8.1 and Android 5.1.1 here.  All I can suggest is to uninstall / restart / reinstall the Android app and try this again,  and if you still have this experience,  raise a support ticket.  Scroll to the bottom of this page to click the 'Contact Support' button.

On the plus side I confirmed that Android notes still use the first line of the note as the title,  though I had thought this was no longer the case!  ;)

Sorry I forgot to try this easy fix solution, and after reinstall the desktop and android client, this problem indeed go away.
so thanks to your warm-hearted test and help!

and you are right, the title is "无标题笔记(note with no title)" before, now is the first line of the note, which is wierd too...Anyway, problem fixed.:)

Don't know why the last reply missing. so post again...

Sorry I forgot to try this easy fix solution, and after reinstall the desktop and android client, this problem indeed go away.
so thanks to your warm-hearted test and help!

and the title is "无标题笔记(note with no title)" is because "add title automatically" in option is unchecked.:)

Archived