Download all PDFs from Evernote

ChrisGallagher

Greetings fellow Evernote users.

I am trying to find a way to download the PDFs I have saved in Evernote to my computer. I have so many notebooks that they are not all syncing and I want to have access to them so I want to download them to my Computer then upload them to my could drive.

Any ideas or suggestions instead of going through each notebook individually?

Thank you in advance.

• Level 5*
42 minutes ago, ChrisGallagher said:

I am trying to find a way to download the PDFs I have saved in Evernote

If you want to narrow down the search, you can use search term resource:application/pdf

My approach would be to export html all my notes; actually I do this weekly as part of my backup process.
This gives you a folder that contains all your pdfs and associated files.  I would then filter out the non-pdfs.

• Level 5*

If Windows, do the aforementioned PDF search, use Ctrl-A to highlight all the notes, right click on a note, and select Save attachments.  This will enable you to save all the PDFs to a folder of your choosing.

Though I would consider determining what is wrong with your sync.  I have 14k+ PDFs in EN without any sync issues.

• 1 year later...

I love the IDEA of highlighting multiple notes and then saving the attachments in a single stroke of the mouse.  However my experience has been I tend to only get a few of the files saved.  For example if I select 10 notes each with a different PDF and then select Save attachments, the result is often only a single PDF file or just a some of the files.  This is actually why I came to the forum...Has anyone else seen this? And How do I make EN more consistent?

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, Drivers.TreasureValley said:

I love the IDEA of highlighting multiple notes and then saving the attachments in a single stroke of the mouse.  However my experience has been I tend to only get a few of the files saved.  For example if I select 10 notes each with a different PDF and then select Save attachments, the result is often only a single PDF file or just a some of the files.  This is actually why I came to the forum...Has anyone else seen this? And How do I make EN more consistent?

Hmm.  I haven't seen that behavior, I would submit a trouble ticket or connect with EN on twitter.

Archived