TextExpander Mac 50% Off

JMichaelTX

• Level 5*

TextExpander Mac 50% Off

Hello fellow Mac users!  Just in time for Christmas, MacUpdate.com is offering the well-known, popular, TextExpander for nearly 50% off.  This is a great product at a great price rarely seen.

This is a great utility that I have used many times a day for over a year.  I highly recommend it.
(I don't recommend many apps, and very, very few this highly)

It works very well with Evernote, to automate much of the routine typing you do.  I make good use of it to quickly and accurately respond to many of the FAQ posted in these forums.  It is also a great time saver in responding to emails.

In case you are not familiar with TextExpander, here's a brief summary:

TextExpander saves your fingers and your keyboard, expanding custom text abbreviations into frequently-used text and pictures. Type more with less effort!

Here are a few examples for what you can do with TextExpander:

• Insert standard greetings, phrases, boilerplate paragraphs, and signatures - including formatted text and pictures.
  • Correct typos automatically
  • Organize snippets into groups
  • Add predefined snippet groups, including HTML, CSS, Autocorrect, Accented Words, and Symbols groups.
  • Shorten long URLs automatically with the Internet Productivity snippet group
  • Insert the current date and time in any format you prefer.
  • Sync snippets via MobileMe

TextExpander is controlled from its own preference pane inside your System Preferences. Designed for easy handling, TextExpander blends in perfectly with your operating system.

See this short, 30 sec video:  TextExpander 5 Introduction 
See the TextExpander site for feature details, and the MacUpdate site to purchase.

Full disclosure:  I have no relationship with either MacUpdate or Smile Software other than being a paying customer.

Archived