can't load tag on webpage of shared notebook

I just publish a notebook and none of the tags showed on the website (every item of the notebook has been tagged).

Could somebody tell what's happening?

Also, I can't do any tag searching. Is this involved with the tag-showing problem?

Update: I just see the tags after logging, but can't get them any more after logging out.

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're a user forum,  not Support;  so we don't have access to your account or to the system backend to check what's going on here.  I'd suggest raising a support ticket - click Troubleshooting in the Help Center (link below in my sig) and scroll to the bottom of the page to see the 'Contact Support' button.

Obviously a shared,  tagged notebook should still be searchable when viewed from a web page.  Have you tried restarting your system,  and viewing the URL when not logged into Evernote via your system?  Using Modify Sharing to unshare and reshare the notebook?  (Beware:  I don;t know whether this will change the URL;  could be a problem if you have already shared the URL with anyone else...)

4 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  We're a user forum,  not Support;  so we don't have access to your account or to the system backend to check what's going on here.  I'd suggest raising a support ticket - click Troubleshooting in the Help Center (link below in my sig) and scroll to the bottom of the page to see the 'Contact Support' button.

Obviously a shared,  tagged notebook should still be searchable when viewed from a web page.  Have you tried restarting your system,  and viewing the URL when not logged into Evernote via your system?  Using Modify Sharing to unshare and reshare the notebook?  (Beware:  I don;t know whether this will change the URL;  could be a problem if you have already shared the URL with anyone else...)

Thanks for your concern.

I was redirected to this forum after (do-nothing) troubleshooting.

The tags just don't show before logging in.

Archived