Spacing - please tell me you can control this...

After a brief search, it appears this topic has been covered, but I'm hoping an Evernote employee has good news to offer.

I've been a casual Evernote user for a long time. 

The department I work in has grown disillusioned with its current document collaboration platform. I suggested we switch to Evernote (there are 36 of us). We love all the features but discovered that you cannot control line spacing.

I'm guessing that this is something Evernote is working on, but I'm wondering if someone from the company can give me a timeline. Is this something that will be fixed in the near term?

Can anyone tell me if there is an easy workaround that doesn't require some kind of tortuous pre-formatting? 

Or, can an Evernote employee tell me if the company has decided not to bother fixing this because the perception is that they don't have to go through the trouble to retain customers. 

Any insight would help with what is a large decision.... 

Thanks!

• Level 5*

After a brief search, it appears this topic has been covered, but I'm hoping an Evernote employee has good news to offer.

I've been a casual Evernote user for a long time. 

The department I work in has grown disillusioned with its current document collaboration platform. I suggested we switch to Evernote (there are 36 of us). We love all the features but discovered that you cannot control line spacing.

I'm guessing that this is something Evernote is working on, but I'm wondering if someone from the company can give me a timeline. Is this something that will be fixed in the near term?

Can anyone tell me if there is an easy workaround that doesn't require some kind of tortuous pre-formatting? 

Or, can an Evernote employee tell me if the company has decided not to bother fixing this because the perception is that they don't have to go through the trouble to retain customers. 

Any insight would help with what is a large decision.... 

Thanks!

hi. are you asking if evernote has the ability to modify the amount of space between each line of text? if so, the answer is "no."

do they have plans to add this feature? no one knows, and evernote doesn't talk about its roadmap (usually), but they have shown no indication that they are interested (or see this as a "problem"), so no plans to do this ("fix" it). moreover, it does not seem like a common request, so i doubt it will happen.

it never hurts to ask, of course.

Archived