Cannot delete trash notebook in Android - Probably cause syncing issue

Halo,

I have trouble syncing my Evernote in android.

It wont sync.

I have checked by logging into evernote web.

my updated data from my android is not showing, but if I sync my evernote in windows it works just fine.

But I use my Android all the time so I need my Android to be sync, otherwise why I need to use evernote if the sync failed.

in FAQ page it suggest:

• Empty your 'Trash' notebook - Sometimes a note in your 'Trash' notebook will cause sync problems. In this case, emptying the 'Trash' may resolve the sync issues. There is no way to restore notes once they have been emptied from 'Trash'.
  • Uninstall/Reinstall Evernote - Before uninstalling Evernote, ensure that all your notes are synced and visible in Evernote Web. You may also wish to backup or save a copy of your notes. How to uninstall and reinstall Evernote on your device.
I am going to try emptying my Tras.h Notebook in my android as evernote suggest.

How to do it?

since I didn't find the option to do it in Trash Notebook.

But The main issue is the syncing matter.

Could anyone help me with this matter.?

I Have attached my Account and device info and also my log for refference.

Best regards,

• Level 5*

Hi.  Haven't looked,  but if you included your user details or personal information/ email addresses in the attachment to your query,  please delete it immediately - this is a public forum and anyone can access your data.  That's why there's a separate and secure route to contact Support - follow the Help Center in my signature below and scroll to the bottom of the Troubleshooting page for the Contact Support button.

If you empty the trash notebook on any device it should sync to your Android.  If the Android isn't syncing,  that's the issue to concentrate on.  Try checking the trash notebook via the web client at Evernote.com,  and on your desktop.  Have a search for Sync issues in the Help Center and via Google (or your search-engine-of-choice) for other possible issues.  Please let us know how you get on...

Archived