Sync button red

My sync button is always red even though it is syncing correctly. (Windows 7, latest updates on everything)

Incidentally, my annotate image function is not working. Not sure if they're related issues.

• Level 5*

You could try hitting Ctrl and Sync at the same time.  This will show you any notes that won't sync.  I don't know how but I ended up with a couple of notes which were duplicates but without a notebook. 

If you do have some notes listed after the Ctrl-Sync the solution for me was to create a temporary note, merge it with the "bad" note and then delete the resultant note.  Still don't know why/how the bad notes got added.  FWIW.

• Level 5*

Wow Ctrl+Sync?  Not heard of it before (s'why I'm here most days...;0)

I just tried it and locked up my Evernote for 5 minutes with a blank screen.  If your ears were burning at any stage,  that might have been me,,, :P

• Level 5*

Well that's interesting.  Instructions given to me my EN support, I promise. 

I just tried it again and instantaneously got a blank notes list, meaning no unsynchable notes.  I suppose, the expected result as opposed to a lock down.  :blink:

• Level 5*

Just so you know, the instantaneous response I just got was for 20k synced notes.  And if I remember when I did it back when and found the two bad notes it was the same.  FWIW.

Archived