(Archived) The number of showed items near with the tag

yart

Idea

Hi Guys,

I see on some pictures like showed on this link written the number of showed items to the right to the name tag:

http://darrencrawford.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/tags.JPG

Do you know how it was achieved? I was thinking that selecting different notebook will show the number but seems it's not.

Could you please also tell me how to see the number of items for the tag and for selecting notebook without clicking on the tag name?

Thanks,

Yart.

3 replies to this idea

That picture is from the older version of our Windows application.

On the current version, the number next to the tag always shows the total number of notes that have that tag.

You're correct that if you select the notebook, and then select the tag, the display on the top will show the total number of notes that meet both of those criteria (tag and notebook match).

Thank you engberg for the asnwer but it didn't answering my question - Could you please also tell me how to see the number of items for the tag and for selecting notebook without clicking on the tag name?

You mentioned that I can get the number only if I select notebook and select the tag. Is it possible to get the number without selecting the tag? I would like to see the number of items per tag for selected notebook. Is it possible? Thanks, Juri.

Archived