"Phantom" document appearing in all notes in windows

I have a "blank" document showing up at the top of ALL of my notes in windows.  This occurred when I pasted a copied a pdf doc into 1 particular note.  Now I have a "blank" area at the top of every single note in my windows version.  When logging into the web  version - the blank doc does not appear.  Nor does it appear on my ipad or my mac version.  I have searched for other instances of this problem but have found none.  I saw this occur one time before, but it disappeared when I applied the last upgrade to the Windows version.  Has anyone else seen this problem??

• Level 5*

You might start with basic troubleshooting:

1. Sign out of EN  Win
  2. Restart your PC
  3. Start EN Win and sign in

Does the problem still exist?

If so, then post back here with the versions of OS and Evernote are you running.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
On 1/19/2016 at 9:02 AM, hakoreh said:

i tried that solution and it doesnt work. I'm using EN 5.9.96.9494

Then I suggest you submit a bug report.

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue", "Payment/Billing Issue", and  "Log in issues".

• Level 5*
On 1/19/2016 at 8:02 AM, hakoreh said:

i tried that solution and it doesnt work. I'm using EN 5.9.96.9494

Well it has worked for me the few times I have encountered the issue, but you have to be sure and File - Exit and not x out.  Otherwise I'm with @JMichaelTX, submit a bug report if it doesn't work.

Archived