how can I disable pop-ups to upgrade to premium?

I'm running Evernote Basic (free) for Mac, Version 6.2.1. Recently (I'm guessing since an upgrade) pop-ups began frequently asking me to confirm which version I want--basically encouraging me to upgrade to paid services. Can I disable this? From this forum, it looks like this has been a bug in past versions (including Windows versions) that was subsequently corrected; maybe it has resurfaced with the current Mac version?

• Level 5*

Not possible to disable,  but frequent reminders aren't normal - the process seems to have been broken (again) in recent updates.  If you're having problems,  raise a bug report - click Troubleshooting in the Help Center (link below in my sig) and scroll to the bottom of the page to see the 'Contact Support' button.

We just figured out what went wrong with the frequent upsell messages.  First off this was not intended so sorry you were impacted by this.  It had to do with the recent promotion we ran around Black Friday and there was a bug on our service that caused this screen to appear too frequently for Mac App Store customers.  The problem is fixed and you shouldn't see one of these again for awhile.

Archived