There is still the paypal payment problem!

Hi Evernote Team,

there is still the problem that you can choose to pay via paypal, but when you do, after logging in to paypal, you get an error message.

When will you fix this problem? I dont have a credit card and you do offer your customers the option to pay via paypal but it does not work.

Especially german paypal users seem to have this problem, like me.

I WANT to buy it but there is always the error and i cant finish the payment process...!

Screenshot 1 Payment options credit card or paypal

Screenshot 2 with error message, somethink like "we cant process your inquiry. please go back to evernote website and choose another payment method."

post-276651-0-13669800-1448897904_thumb.

post-276651-0-45700600-1448898021_thumb.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Please submit a CS support request by choosing "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

If you go by the website you'll get an instant acknowledgement and ticket number - post that here and we can get an admin to have a look at the issue for you.

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

Hi.  Please submit a CS support request by choosing "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

If you go by the website you'll get an instant acknowledgement and ticket number - post that here and we can get an admin to have a look at the issue for you.

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

thank you for your answer! :)

i did request a ticket before, and they were telling me i have to go to the payment page and select the payment method that is available... but that doesnt really help since paypal IS available to pay with.

but i just request a new ticket, maybe this time they can help.

Archived