How to organized shared notebooks so I dont have to go to workchat everytime to view it?

Do I need to have business evernote or what? I am on premium and so is the other person.

I would like to see a shared notebook in my Notebook list somewhere, maybe like have a folder saying shared notebooks or something. Is this possible?

If not does business allow what we want to do?

Or what do you recommend>? 

• Level 5*

Any level of Evernote account can offer and receive shared notebooks.  If you set up two free accounts (you'll need another email address) you can experiment with the process.  If you share a notebook,  the person accepting your share should see the shared-in notebook in their notebook list.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208314748

Ok got it thanks! Now I see it better. What about Stacks? For instance if we create anything inside of a Stack lets say I create a new notebook within the Stack, can my friend see it too cause I dont see it when im testing it out. Or is this a feature for business?

• Level 5*

Stacks are a good way to keep all shared notebooks together for the person who shared them out in the first place,  but they don't translate;  you can't share stacks,  only notebooks;  so you share notebook#1 and notebook#2 and put them in the Shared stack on your end.  The users receiving those notebooks get them indvidually,  and don't know how you've arranged them on your device.  They can add the notebooks to their own stack if they wish,  but changes are only linked at notebook level - you won't see their stack structure,  and they won't see yours.  You can't influence how the notebooks are arranged,  other than by sharing a note showing how it should be set up.

Archived