Upgrade Plus Account to Premium?

A few days ago I subscribed to a Plus account. I subscribed to a yearly plan via Google Play.

I would now like to upgrade this to a Premium account (something I should have clearly done from the beginning, but you know what they say about hindsight).... how do I go about this? I would just like to pay the extra for the time remaining on the current subscription or something similar. My current subscription will not renew until November next year.

I've looked through the FAQ and this support forum but can't find any answers. I guess I'm looking for an easy mid-subscription upgrade path such as that offered by Plex and it just seems strange that there isn't any obvious mechanism to do this considering the constant prompts to upgrade.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

• Level 5*

There have been numerous issues reported with the Evernote payment system, so I'd suggest that you first submit a Support Ticket to Evernote, telling them what you want to do.  I have seen responses from Evernote that state that they will just charge you the difference between Plus and Premium, but it's not clear how that's done.

See Submit an EN Support Ticket  and choose the option for "Payment Issues".

Thanks a lot for your help. I'll give it a try now...

BTW. It seems that when you select the option to upgrade it does mention that a credit will be given for the unused time of the existing subscription, but then it only gives you the option to pay the extra with a credit card and in USD....not much help if you pay for your subscription in EUR via Google Play.

Thanks again!

Archived