Constant Pop Ups Regarding Upgrading Level of Service

TomTea

Idea

Hi there

I have no issues with Evernote, I think it's an amazing product which syncs between my computer and phone with ease.

Whilst I'll acknowledge it's a bit rich of me to bring this up as I'm currently on the free service tier, would you think of introducing some low level rate or one off payment to stop the daily service upgrade pop ups.

I don't need any other features apart from what the free service offers but the constant pop offs are really ticking me off to the point where I'd jump ship if I find something less obtrusive.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  With any free version you get some occasional nags.  If these seem excessive,  I'd suggest you make sure you're on the latest version of the software (excessive nagging was a 'feature' of a fairly recent upgrade,  since fixed with a newer release).  Beyond that, report it as a fault and see what Evernote have to say.

Hi there

I have no issues with Evernote, I think it's an amazing product which syncs between my computer and phone with ease.

Whilst I'll acknowledge it's a bit rich of me to bring this up as I'm currently on the free service tier, would you think of introducing some low level rate or one off payment to stop the daily service upgrade pop ups.

I don't need any other features apart from what the free service offers but the constant pop offs are really ticking me off to the point where I'd jump ship if I find something less obtrusive.

To confirm, you're seeing pop-ups to upgrade daily? Across how many clients are you experiencing this? Please send over a screenshot example of what you're experiencing as well as confirm your OS and Evernote version numbers. 

First off this was not intentional.  We just discovered a bug around our Black Friday promotion that caused Mac App Store customers to see the upsell message too frequently.  This has been fixed and you shouldn't see one of these again for awhile.  

Archived