Possible to get analytics on a publicly shared Evernote note?

Is there a way to get analytics on a publicly shared Evernote note? 

Use case: I create a note and publicly share the note on the web. I'd like to track when others visit this note, eg. did the person I share this note visit yet? Something like Google Analytics or StatCounter for Evernote web notes?

Thanks!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Short answer - no.  Lateral thinking may generate some possibilities - you could use bit.ly to shorten the link: not everyone is comfortable with 'hidden' links,  but it depends on your audience.  They'll give you stats on how many clicks you get - see the website.  If that's not suitable,  you'd have to consider 'tricks' like adding an email or a twitter address to 'join' your group before gaining access to the full data.  The details you share initially could simply say 'click here to receive our email with access details...' - you get to send an email with the full address,  and your email stats are a guide to clicks.

Other address shorteners may also provide stats - I have no specific loyalty here;  I just started using Bitly when it was the only game in town.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived