New York time recipe app

I linked my EN account with NYT account. After I clipped a recipe, what do I have to do to get it into the NYT recipe box? The recipes already in the NYT box will they sync with EN. Does it make its own notebook or the recipes have tags. Thanks for any help I am totally lost with this.

Yes I found this. I did all the steps and nothing is happening. Should the NYT acct have a special way to show they are EN recipes? Does it keep the tags? How should NYT recipes show up in EN? Separate notebook? Wiill the NYT structure sync with EN or are the recipes just sent as one large bunch? If something happened, I would have the answers these questions. Thanks for you help.

• Level 5*

The way I read it,  clips go to the NYT app and to your Evernote notes.  No idea whether you should expect a separate notebook,  but do searches for 'duck in black pepper sauce' (or whatever) get no hits in your database?  I'd suggest raising a support ticket - click Troubleshooting in the Help Center (link below in my sig) and scroll to the bottom of the page to see the 'Contact Support' button.

Archived