Not able to access Work Chats

I have been unable to access work chats for the past 2 weeks.  I receive the work chats, click on the chat, the small box opens, however when I click on the arrow nothing happens.  Therefore, I'm not able to view the actual work chat.  It's not working on my phone either.  Evernote "support" has left me hanging...I need help since this is a large part of my job!  Thanks in advance

• Level 5*

Hi.  What's your OS,  your EN version and have you checked the web version to see whether chat works there,  and whether your Evernote app is syncing correctly?  If you also post your ticket number we can ask an Admin here to check on its progress (or lack of).

Hi there.  My OS is OS X Yosemite.  I typically use the web version of EN...not the app.  However, the app on my phone, that is also not working, says "unable to sync - unable to connect to the Evernote service.  Please try again later."  My app version is 7.9.  My ticket # is 1295575. 

• Ex Employees

I have been unable to access work chats for the past 2 weeks.  I receive the work chats, click on the chat, the small box opens, however when I click on the arrow nothing happens.  Therefore, I'm not able to view the actual work chat.  It's not working on my phone either.  Evernote "support" has left me hanging...I need help since this is a large part of my job!  Thanks in advance

Hi AMC54

You may be running into a delay as our support team is mainly focused on providing only payment and login issues to our basic users. You can read more about support ticket best practices here: https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/51807-best-practices-submitting-a-support-ticket/

As for the current sync issue you are experiencing, I have escalated your issue and you'll be contact by our technical support team as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience! 

Archived