Can't pay with Paypal anymore?

Hi,

At the moment I have a Premium subscription (annual) which will end in June/July next year. Because I changed my Paypal account a few weeks ago, I changed my subscription to Free (which will go into effect after my Premium will end) as I couldn't change my Paypal details in my Evernote account settings.

Yesterday I saw if I wanted to extend my Premium subcription I can only use a credit card. There is no option to pay with Paypal. How can this be solved, as I have no credit card and no plans in getting one ?

• Level 5*

Hi.  There's more about purchasing, managing, or canceling your Evernote subscription here > https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208314118 though I'm not sure any of it helps in this case...

You obviously need this sorted out before your current subscription ends - submit a CS support request by choosing "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

-Or while you're still a premium user,  try the live 'chat' option (7am-7pm PST weekdays)

I have been in touch with support and for other people I will post the solution:

* "To summarize: I have an annual Premium subscription, but because I couldn't change my PayPal-account details on the Evernote website, I followed the advice of selecting the free plan which will go into action after the current subscription is ended. These steps I took a month ago, after changing PayPal account. Now I wanted to renew with the new PayPal-account, but I didn't saw the option to pay with PayPal.

* It is normal that premium subscribers don't have the PayPal option when they want to renew. But after current subscription has ended, the option will be available again.

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5*
On 20/11/2015 at 10:18 AM, Historynerd said:

I have been in touch with support and for other people I will post the solution:

* "To summarize: I have an annual Premium subscription, but because I couldn't change my PayPal-account details on the Evernote website, I followed the advice of selecting the free plan which will go into action after the current subscription is ended. These steps I took a month ago, after changing PayPal account. Now I wanted to renew with the new PayPal-account, but I didn't saw the option to pay with PayPal.

* It is normal that premium subscribers don't have the PayPal option when they want to renew. But after current subscription has ended, the option will be available again.

Archived