Does anyone have a way to contact human at Evernote?

Does anyone know how to actually reach a human being at Evernote?

I HAD a premium monthly subscription.    A few days ago I got an email from Evernote saying they couldn't process my debit card payment - the same one I've made my premium payments with for quite some time.   Nothing should have been wrong with my debit card account, and when I checked, nothing WAS wrong with my Visa debit card account.  There was obviously a problem at Evernote's end.

Because I wasn't able to verify my debit card number, they only display to ME the last four digits, I tried to fix it.  There is no way to do that, so I deleted it.   It told me it would end my premium subscription if I did that.  Then it ended it.

I can find NO customer service phone number for Evernote.   I clicked chat, and got informed it was closed.

I tried chat the next day, and got informed it is only available to people with premium accounts. 

I submitted a ticket, and quickly heard back it was being transferred to Customer Support.   That was three days ago and I've heard nothing more.

I filed a complaint with their local Better Business Bureau.   

I phoned the phone number the Better Business Bureau has for them, and got three options.  The option for HR got me a taped message.  The option for Customer support got me a taped message to leave my name and EMAIL ADDRESS - NOT, my phone number.   The option for receptionist got a whistle and a hang up.

Better Business Bureau said they passed on my complaint, which is the first thing they do - but evidently all they could do is put it in the mail.  

All over the web people are saying they can't even get their issues resolved in Chat when they can actually access Chat.

Does anyone have an actual way to reach these people?!!!!  

• Level 5

I submitted a ticket, and quickly heard back it was being transferred to Customer Support.  

Post your ticket number here, so it can be elevated.

If there is a billing problem they will address it, even if you are a free user.

• Level 5*

I HAD a premium monthly subscription.    A few days ago I got an email from Evernote saying they couldn't process my debit card payment - the same one I've made my premium payments with for quite some time.   Nothing should have been wrong with my debit card account, and when I checked, nothing WAS wrong with my Visa debit card account.  There was obviously a problem at Evernote's end.

I submitted a ticket, and quickly heard back it was being transferred to Customer Support.   That was three days ago and I've heard nothing more.

Does anyone have an actual way to reach these people?!!!!  

Sorry to hear about all your troubles with trying to re-subscribe to a Premium account.

Don't take it personally.  I have seen numerous reports of similar problems.

If your issue is not resolved very quickly, let me propose a practical, albeit, distasteful, solution:

Pay for a one month Premium upgrade so you can get access to EN Chat -- the direct connection you're asking for.

This should cost only $5.  Then, during the EN Support Chat, you can get the issue resolved and ask for appropriate credits.

Meanwhile, you will have all off the features/benefits of Premium account until the issue is resolved.

HTH.

See Evernote Chat Support., available business days 7am-7pm US CST for Premium & Business accounts. 

(Chat option appears AFTER you click “Continue” on initial “Evernote Support” page.)

Explorer: I would certainly have just resubscribed for another month premium subscription if I could have!   That would have solved my problem as far as I'm concerned.  

How and where do I do that?!!! 

All I can find is 1 year subscriptions!

I DID say all of this above, and I also specifically asked how to subscribe on a monthly basis again.  

Yours,

Dora Smith

• Level 5

@jbenson2:   Ticket# 1295020.    It was allegedly sent to the billing team, on November 3.     Then it died.

Yours,

Dora Smith

I passed the ticket number to Evernote.  (Most of the company is closed over the weekend.)

Same problem here. Evernote user since the original beta in 2004, and a paid premium subscriber since they started the subscription model. Apparently today they submitted a charge for my annual premium payment and American Express suspected it was a fraudulent charge. American Express called me and I approved the charge but it was too late. Evernote had already downgraded me to a free account! And of course since it is a free account I cannot submit a support ticket to get this fixed.

When I try to view my account to see if there is anything I can do from there, it just redirects me to the page where brand new subscribers apply. This is maddening.

If anyone here can, please flag my post also for someone in Evernote to contact me or at least look into the situation.

Thank you,

Jim

• Level 5*

Same problem here. Evernote user since the original beta in 2004, and a paid premium subscriber since they started the subscription model. Apparently today they submitted a charge for my annual premium payment and American Express suspected it was a fraudulent charge. American Express called me and I approved the charge but it was too late. Evernote had already downgraded me to a free account! And of course since it is a free account I cannot submit a support ticket to get this fixed.

When I try to view my account to see if there is anything I can do from there, it just redirects me to the page where brand new subscribers apply. This is maddening.

If anyone here can, please flag my post also for someone in Evernote to contact me or at least look into the situation.

Thank you,

Jim

hi. flagged. you might also want to try twitter, or pay with a different method to get support.

It seems to be fixed.   I just discovered I have a premium account that expires next month.

I didn't get any kind of notification that it's fixed.  That would take humans. 

Thanks, you all, you probably helped get it fixed.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Lame.  Multiple tickets were opened, subject of ticket #1 (9/2015) message was Help, Help, Help....then ticket #2 (8/2016) HELP. The email address I used to register is no longer valid. I had to upgrade to premium so I could "chat", then told you cannot speak to a human. Told chat I was in tears.  Chat dumped me over to Ticketland.   20 back and forth emails. Told to export notes/data to other account.  Oh...but you need to upgrade, verification will go to your email....so cut and paste each entry and then try to send to another account......I have to wait another 7 days to them to "verify"..verify what? So yesterday afternoon I sat, took pictures of my data fields.  I will then have to manually re-enter after 7 days if Ticketland remembers to get back to me.  And "we'll see" if they can actually restore the account. Still in shock.

Hi @PamHen,

I am the one who took your ticket. Just to clarify, chat is live with humans. For your particular situation, because you no longer have access to the email address on file with your Evernote account, and because you only had access to that account on an iOS device, our Technical Support Team would have to follow a protocol for account verification that requires a seven day waiting period. You mentioned you needed the content out of your account that same day, which is why I suggested emailing the content since you were unable to share via Work Chat due to the inability to verify the email address.

If you still have access to the Evernote application and it is syncing, I will escalate your ticket to our Technical Support Team so they can start the validation process. Let me know.

Archived