Export Business cards to Outlook with photo of scanned card

Hi everyone!

Is there any way to save scanned business cards as Outlook contact with picture of this card?

I cant find any "export" option. When I'm using "save to contacts" option (with outlook contact book synced with iPhone contacts) I see this new contact in desktop Outlook but without picture.

Any ideas?

I have lots of cards and it s really hard to add picture to every contact manually.

Thx for any help.

• 2 weeks later...

Scanned cards from the Evernote tool USED to include the pictures of the individuals as captured through the LinkedIn integration. The picture still comes into Evernote, but the picture no longer ports over when saving the contact to Outlook. This feature stopped working about two months ago. This is really frustrating because it was one of my favorite features of the Evernote/LinkedIn integration. Similar to the business card scan, does anyone have a fix for this?

• Level 5*

Scanned cards from the Evernote tool USED to include the pictures of the individuals as captured through the LinkedIn integration. The picture still comes into Evernote, but the picture no longer ports over when saving the contact to Outlook. This feature stopped working about two months ago. This is really frustrating because it was one of my favorite features of the Evernote/LinkedIn integration. Similar to the business card scan, does anyone have a fix for this?

I'd suggest uninstalling and restart/ reinstalling the app to see if that fixes the issue,  but if - as seems likely - it doesn't - follow the Help Center link in my signature below and scroll to the bottom of the Troubleshooting page for the Contact Support button.

Archived