I had to reset my Mac and I lost all my Evernote data

Hello everybody,

You would be very nice if you could bring me some help:

I had to reset my Mac some days ago and thus the evernote app had been uninstalled. And I think I have lost all my Evernote data.

- I had 2 emails addresses in my Evernote account: one personal and one from evernote (xxxxxxxxx@m.evernote.com).

- I forgot both of the passwords. So I reset it indicatting my personal email but now it is impossible to find the password linked to my evernote email address, as I cannot connect to my account with it, and I think all my notes were associated to this latter address.

Can you help me to get back my Evernote data?

I hope I have been clear, Engish is not my mother tongue.

Thanks in advance,

Gaétan Berthelot

Hello everybody,

You would be very nice if you could bring me some help:

I had to reset my Mac some days ago and thus the evernote app had been uninstalled. And I think I have lost all my Evernote data.

- I had 2 emails addresses in my Evernote account: one personal and one from evernote (xxxxxxxxx@m.evernote.com).

- I forgot both of the passwords. So I reset it indicatting my personal email but now it is impossible to find the password linked to my evernote email address, as I cannot connect to my account with it, and I think all my notes were associated to this latter address.

Can you help me to get back my Evernote data?

I hope I have been clear, Engish is not my mother tongue.

Thanks in advance,

Gaétan Berthelot

Archived