We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Phil2656

How to keep track of the emails sent with Evernote

Idea

Hi folks,

I would like to use Evernote more in my business but I need to see a list of the notes sent by email with Evernote. Today, I keep the contracts signed in a folder on a hard drive. When I send a contract by email, I can keep the email attached to the contact on my CRM. I would prefer to store the contracts in Evernote, but unfortunately, I couldn't find the way to see the sent emails in Evernote. Is there a way to find the list of emails sent with Evenote?

11 replies to this idea

Thanks Stuhrer,
I tried that and see that it works for the note sent to Evernote via email. What I need is a way to see the notes sent from Evernote with a right click on a note with the function Share, Send a copy. Not sure if I explain correctly, sorry for my poor english

• Like 1

Sorry, your english was OK. I did not read carefully that you want to search for "notes sent by email with Evernote" and not the ones sent to Evernote by e-mail. Unfortunately, I don't know whether this is possible.

Not currently possible; Evernote emails notes via its own email server and there's not visibility into what gets emailed.

On 11/1/2015 at 1:26 AM, phils said:

Not currently possible; Evernote emails notes via its own email server and there's not visibility into what gets emailed.

If they reply, am I notified, or where can I see their reply?

Thanks,

Doug

3 hours ago, doug.guinn said:

If they reply, am I notified, or where can I see their reply?

You should send yourself a note to test this out.
On my Mac, I see      From: DTLow (no-reply@evernote.com)
                                     To: aaaa
                                      Reply-To: my email address

If someone replies, the email would go to my regular email address

Agree. This is why I don't use the email function of Evernote for work.

I know it's a hack but one solution is that when you Send a Copy, use the CC me on this email option (once you check it, that choice will remain sticky so you don't have to remember to check it every time); then write a rule in your email client which moves those emails into a folder called something like Emails Sent from Evernote.

• Like 1