Dumping this ***** program. Where did my notes go?

I am extremely unhappy with this program.  1st:  it wont sync notes that are backed up if you change them on all your mobile devices.  That is a HUGE design flaw!  I have evernote on my pc, laptop, phone and tablet.  It just adds the entire note again under "conflicting changes" and a date instead of syncing it!  HOW is this helpful to ANYONE?  That defeats the entire purpose of having the notes sync!

So I copied the most recent version and deleted all the other copies - only instead of just showing the multiple version of the note that I was workig on to delete, it showed EVERYTHING and I ended up deleteing ALL my notes.  Several of them were not replaceable and VERY IMPORTANT!  I checked trash and they are not there.  I was only able to restore one.  NO, the trash was NOT emptied in the interim.

A friend told me that Evernote was a great tool and that as I am familiar with OneNote it shoudl be easy for me to use.  I am not speaking to that friend anymore.  I dont knwo who could ever think this was a functioning program!  Why are it's functions so difficult to understand?  Why everything has to be dumped under "first notebook" instead of letting me name my notebooks and now why I can't retrieve the notes that were deleted.  It's complete *****.  I regret using Evernote as I have now lost important data that I needed!  Dumping this POS as we speak.  I guess I should be glad there isn't much to transfer over since f-ing Evernote deleted everything!

Archived