I want Encription of Notebooks

I am using Evernote Premium for years now. The Information that is stored in the database is very important for me. Now I want to do the next step und Switch with some personal documents to evernote.

But not without encription!

What is the current status an encription of complete Notebooks with attachements?

If this feature will not come in the near future, I have to change the basis for my future Information storage.

BTW: Encripting only text in a single note will not do the Job.

Kind Regards,

• Level 5*

I am using Evernote Premium for years now. The Information that is stored in the database is very important for me. Now I want to do the next step und Switch with some personal documents to evernote.

But not without encription!

What is the current status an encription of complete Notebooks with attachements?

If this feature will not come in the near future, I have to change the basis for my future Information storage.

BTW: Encripting only text in a single note will not do the Job.

Kind Regards,

hi. i also want encrypted notebooks.

however, there are no encrypted notes or notebooks, and evernote has given no indication that they are planning to introduce anything more than what they currently have (the ability to encrypt text blocks). "saferoom" is an app that will encrypt notes for you. or, you can encrypt the data before uploading it. if you are only working with one device, you can use local notebooks, which do not sync to the cloud.

Archived