Work Chat badge won't go away in IOS

I have a notification "1 new" on my home screen in the IOS app -- a little blue "pill" next to the "Work Chat" item at the top.

The only thing I can see that might be triggering it is a message I sent someone in an attempt to share a note that has a "Delivery failed" notification under it, and a red exclamation point in a circle next to it.

How can I get rid of the notification? I can re-share the note from the Mac app rather than the IOS one. Will that take care of it?

Thanks.

• Level 5*

Hi.  No special expertise here,  (I don't use Macs) but try logging out of your iOS app and back in,  and if that doesn't work,  try a re-share as you suggest - sometimes these odd flags just need poking with a stick until they go away...

Thanks, gazumped. Just tried doing that and no dice. The notification is still there AND I can't delete the message thread (have tried three times -- nothing happens when I hit "Delete").

Maybe time to contact Evernote support.

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed the same issue on my iPad version of Evernote. Sent myself a couple of documents to try out Work Chat, and now Evernote continues to tell me that there are 2 new chats, despite opening both of them several times. The notification appears as an icon badge, as well as in the app.

Archived