"Noticebook" page design for Evernote Business 6.1 is too bad

Yidan

Idea

I find out that the new Evernote Business (Version 6.1) designed two different home page for private and business user.

Evernote 6.1 for Private: the "Notice book" page design keeps  the old version, so we can see all the name of notice books in one page.

Evernote 6.1 for Business: all the notice book name following one by one, from above to below. If we have a lot of notice books, we can not see all of them in one page any more. It´s really very bad for our company. We really hate this new design. The most useful function of Evernote is easy to organize notices in different notice books in one page. But now this function totally go away! we have to move mouse again and again to manager and organize those different notice books.

Could you please just put an option on the new version, so that we can change the new look of "Notice Book" page to the old version.

Otherwise we really don't know how to work on Evernote any more.    :blush:

post-240772-0-12095200-1444842093_thumb.

12 replies to this idea

On a Mac - Evernote Preferences - Software Update - uncheck the option "Enable new notebook view for personal accounts"

thank you very much for this information.

sorry but i can not find this "Software Update" in my version. It looks like has been deleted in preference area.

Could you please tell me more about where is this option?

Are you using a Mac? Have you checked Preferences?

Yes. I using a mac. But on the version 6.1 there is no "software update" any more, and there is no "Enable new notebook view for personal accounts"  :ph34r: 

Upgrade to the latest beta - it's definitely there.

mBj1aSG.png

There's a screenshot that's big enough to be seen from the moon to prove it.

I think we are using different version. What i have is Evernote Business 6.1.

I can not find out any software update icon, although i used german version.

Bildschirmfoto%202015-10-21%20um%2011.45

Upgrade to the latest beta - it's definitely there.

mBj1aSG.png

There's a screenshot that's big enough to be seen from the moon to prove it.

I think we are using different version. What i have is Evernote Business 6.1.

I can not find out any software update icon, although i used german version.

Bildschirmfoto%202015-10-21%20um%2011.45

When I open Evernote on my Mac laptop, and select EVERNOTE > ABOUT it says I'm on 6.1.1 (452253 Direct) 

I realize now that I don't have "Update to beta versions when available" checked in my preferences because frankly I don't trust Evernote in beta version not to lose all my data. That explains why my view won't change. Thanks for the clarification.

When I open Evernote on my Mac laptop, and select EVERNOTE > ABOUT it says I'm on 6.1.1 (452253 Direct) 

I realize now that I don't have "Update to beta versions when available" checked in my preferences because frankly I don't trust Evernote in beta version not to lose all my data. That explains why my view won't change. Thanks for the clarification.

Is anybody else met such problem? I was crazy now.

Archived