Losing all my content

I got a new device and installed evernote on it and signed in, but it doesn't show any of my notes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. I went to the trouble shooting suggestions and it said to sign in online which i did on my computer. I had to change my password because I had forgotten it. Now I can't get my content on my new device (Kindle Fire) or my iPhone. On those devices, it looks as if I signed up for a new account instead of just changed my password. It still shows on my laptop, but since I changed my password, I assume that it is only a matter of time before my content is unavailable to me.

I would prefer to get help with this issue via phone or email, but if there is an email or phone number on the Evernote website, I cannot find it.

Please contact me asap

• Level 5*

Hi.  First,  please edit your note and take your email address off the forums - this is a public site and you're currently inviting the world to spam you.  Then hike on over to https://help.evernote.com/ and have a look at the Troubleshooting link - there are some 'contact us' buttons there that you can use to ask for help.  We're a user forum and don't have access to account or password details.

The most likely problem is that you are using the wrong sign-in details to get to your account.  There is a 'forgotten password' option online if you want to try that...

Thanks. I went there first. The first thing the troubleshooter suggested was to login to Evernote online and I had forgotten my password. When I changed my password, my account appeared as if it was brand new. All my notes are gone. I am probably missing something, but the forums are the closest thing that I can find to getting personal help. I expected an email address or form under "contact us" but I don't see one.

Archived