Evernote vers. 7.7.11 for iOS7

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

I'm looking for help.

How can I get the last compatible version 7.7.11 for my iPhone ? My phone is an S4 and I can't update more than iOS 7.

In the APP Store, only it's available the 7.8

Thanks in advance

Carlos from Argentina

Hey there!

You can now download the most compatible version of an application from within the App Store. If you have never downloaded the Evernote application before, you will need to begin with downloading the Evernote iOS application from the iTunes application on your computer.

- navigate to iTunes on your computer
- select iTunes Store 
- select App Store
- search for Evernote 
- download Evernote for iPad

Once the download is complete, navigate to your iPad App Store application and select Purchased from the bottom menu. You'll be able to find the Evernote application here, and when you tap the Download icon you will be prompted to download the "most compatible" version of the application for your device.

I hope that helps!
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi -- I cannot get the prompt for "most compatible" when I go to download the evernote version. It keeps downloading the current version. I suppose there is something I just do not know about iTunes. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

Kevin

Hi -- I cannot get the prompt for "most compatible" when I go to download the evernote version. It keeps downloading the current version. I suppose there is something I just do not know about iTunes. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

Kevin

Hey Kevin!

iTunes on your computer will only allow you to download the most current version (because it can't tell what version of the iOS you're running). After you've downloaded the most current version on your computer, you should be able to go back to your iOS device and see the Evernote application in your Purchased section. This is where you'll see the message regarding downloading the most compatible version, after tapping to install on your iOS device.

I hope that helps. If not, can you list out the exact steps you're taking so I can get a better idea of what's going on?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived