I'm sick and tired of seeing ads when I'm a paid subscriber

Every time my mobile app on Android thanks the next time I come to the home screen there's a big tutorial or add for Evernote work. I don't have Evernote work. I will never get Evernote work. I don't make that kind of decision. In fact I'm betting that about 90% of your users don't make that decision. What I do know is that whenever I open Evernote I generally do it because I need to get to a note quickly and having to close that window every time I open it is starting to really make me angry. I have check the check box to disable tutorials but of course that doesn't do it. Let me once again say that I am already paying you. Since I am already paying you you should stop advertising to me. That's rude. It waste my time. And it's just irritating knowing do you guys are so freaking desperate to push Evernote work and try to make more money that you don't care if I'm angry or if anybody else is. But I can tell you this. If this stupid form of advertising on the main page every time I start the app or sync the app doesn't quit by the end of the year 'm moving to another solution. Course I'm sure you don't care that much is obvious. But I felt it only fair to let you know because I have been with you for about 7 years when I'm sure you've made about 350 to $400 off of me. Which doesn't include the people that I've referred to you over the years which I will of course begin referring elsewhere as soon as I find another application. And maybe if I'm lucky while I'm looking for another application I'll find one that's not so god awful ugly and white with a little bit of contrast and color or a dark theme.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app - and check that you're on the latest version;  it was the case that a recent update had nag screens set to 11 in error,  and Evernote apologised and updated the app so that a much lower frequency would be the norm.  Sounds like you have the previous version.  If that doesn't help,  please submit a support request via the Help Center (link in my sig) - this is a user forum,  so you're not actually talking direct to Evernote,  just to fellow users...

Archived