How Do I Apply A Tag To Multiple Items

qqq000

• Level 5*

Hi.  "DropBox?" 

It's possible to apply tags to multiple notes in Evernote by selecting the notes and clicking the 'add tag' button.  Multiple selections don't work in the new version of the Web client though - you need to go back to the older version via Settings if you;re doing this via your browser.

• 10 months later...
On 10/6/2015 at 4:35 AM, gazumped said:

Hi.  "DropBox?" 

It's possible to apply tags to multiple notes in Evernote by selecting the notes and clicking the 'add tag' button.  Multiple selections don't work in the new version of the Web client though - you need to go back to the older version via Settings if you;re doing this via your browser.

But how are notes selected?

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, JNF said:

But how are notes selected?

In Windows, like most Windows apps, Ctrl-Click to select one by one, Shift-Click to select a range, or Ctrl-A to select the whole list.

• Level 5*
30 minutes ago, csihilling said:

In Windows, like most Windows apps, Alt-Click to select one by one, Shift-Click to select a range, or Ctrl-A to select the whole list.

I think in Windows, Ctrl+click to select one-by-one is the standard. Rogue applications may also support Alt+Click, File Explorer sure doesn't... :) 

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, jefito said:

I think in Windows, Ctrl+click to select one-by-one is the standard. Rogue applications may also support Alt+Click, File Explorer sure doesn't... :) 

Shite.  Edited the post, thanks.  Sometimes brain and fingers are in two different zones....

Archived