I can't delete 'Conflicting Changes' on my mac. Why?

Hi.  Do I gather you had a copy note in a Conflicting Changes notebook?  How did you delete the changes without deleting the note?  Is it now empty?

I just choose the 'Conflicting Changes' and delete it.

It is now empty, but it won't go away.

• Level 5*
I just choose the 'Conflicting Changes' and delete it...

OK,  but what exactly did you delete - text from inside a note,  a note,  or a notebook.  And what are you still seeing?  I get that it's something to do with conflicting changes but again is it a notebook with that title?

I just choose the 'Conflicting Changes' and delete it...

OK,  but what exactly did you delete - text from inside a note,  a note,  or a notebook.  And what are you still seeing?  I get that it's something to do with conflicting changes but again is it a notebook with that title?

Thank you for reply.

It was a 'note' which I deleted.

I choose one 'Conflicting Changes' (Actually there're many) and deleted itself, not just the texts inside.

And after deletion, the texts are away(empty), but the note itself is still there.

• 9 months later...
  • Level 5*

Hi.  This thread started last year - don't know why there's such a long break in it,  but there have been several app updates since then which may have fixed the original problem.  I'd suggest raising a support request if you can.  If you'd like our help in the meantime,  please confirm your OS,  Evernote version and how many notes or notebooks are affected by this.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, onlysc7 said:

I have the same problem too. I see many conflicting changes notebooks, but there is no note or texts associated with the notebook. I am unable to delete these conflicting changes note books. 

These are just notebooks and can easily be deleted.  I posted a screenshot from my Mac in this post

Archived